Carolyn Ann Cole
Carolyn Ann Cole joined ARI as the Office Manager in 2013. She has her Florida Real Estate License and proudly holds a Realtor designation. Carolyn Ann has a diverse background in real estate management including residential, commercial, property management, vacation rentals, the luxury home market, executive suites, co-working spaces, commercial and residential development.
She is a lifelong resident of Orlando, Florida and grew up in downtown Orlando in the College Park neighborhood. She attended Killarney Elementary, Robert E, Lee Middle, Edgewater High School & Seminole State College. Carolyn Ann is a former professional actress with SAG acting in productions from stage, tv and movies. After she retired from acting she then spent her twenties managing a prestigious corporate law firm in in downtown Orlando. After the firm dispersed in 2003 Carolyn Ann began her career in Real Estate at Sutton and Sutton Realty in College Park as the office manager in 2004.
After Sutton & Sutton Carolyn Ann opened a business consulting firm, CAC Consortium. She has consulted for many businesses including SOS Dezign, The Arthritis Foundation, real estate development firms including Unicorp National Developments and Dylan and Jameson.
Her service work in the Central Florida community includes: Community Outreach Troop Leader with the Girl Scouts of Citrus Council, member of the American Indian Association of Florida and The Vismindaluz Philippine-American Association of Central Florida, former Community Development Specialist at the Arthritis Foundation Florida Chapter and was a member of the board of directors for W.O.W….Women of Wisdom.
She is a member of the Universal Unitarian church in Orlando, FL. She is also a Reverend and Notary that can officiate your weddings and blessings.
Currently Carolyn Ann and her family now happily reside in Montverde, FL.
- Florida Real Estate License
- Realtor, National Association of Realtors
- Lake & Sumter Realtors Association
- Florida Notary
- National Notary Association
- Downtown Orlando Business Partnership
- W.O.W-Women of Wisdom Board of Directors
- Central Florida Trusted Professionals
- Town of Montverde Visioning Committee, Former Secretary
- Montverde Day Committee Member
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Rock Pink Cancer Research
- Girl Scouts of Citrus Council
- Arthritis Foundation
- Orlando Margarita Ball Charity Toy Drive
- Bridges of Light Foundation
- America Indian Association of Florida
- The Council for the Filipino American Organizations of Central Florida
- Vismindaluz Philippine-American Association
- Amateur Athletic Union
- Toys for Tots
- Lake County EMS Thanksgiving Thank You Service Project